Welcome to the UNE Accommodation Portal
Applications for 2024 are now open. Before you start your application, be sure to review the Accommodation Options.
How to apply
- Register your account. This will give you access to the Residential Portal. Once you're registered you will be able to action the steps below.
- Add your college preferences. Use the "Select Contract" tab at the top of the portal. This will take you through a range of questions that will help us ensure you're placed in the right college to suit your needs.
- Apply for our residential scholarship. Use the "Financial Assistance Scholarship" tab at the top of the portal. We have 30 residential scholarships of up to $5,200 per year to support your college fees.
- Wait to hear from us. The residential team will process your college registration and you will receive a college offer email.
- Lock in your room. Please be aware that specific room types fill up fast - to secure your preference, you will need to accept your college offer which will be sent to you by email.
Login if you already registered on the accommodation portal.
Click here to review your current booking requests.
We are now accepting bookings. For more information please go here. UNE students are given priority for any available accommodation on campus so please ensure you include your UNE student number when you register. All UNE students are required to have a student ID card prior to arrival to access to UNE buildings.
A minimum of 2 nights stay is required for intensive schools. You will not be able to book a shorter stay.
Only colleges with rooms available will be able to be selected.
Things to be aware of
- If you wish to arrive earlier than the term's specified start date, we can assist with this. Please let us know via AskUNE so we can review your application and help with your preferences.
- St Albert's College is an independently owned college. If you wish to apply for St Albert'sCollege please visit their website.
- It is an expectation that all students and visitors accommodated in the UNE Residential System abide with the UNE Residential Code of Conduct.
- For course-related questions, please call the Future Student Team Mon- Fri from 8.30am-5.00pm on 1800 818 865.
- Scholarships are limited and subject to Terms and Conditions.