All UNE students whether they are studying full-time, part-time, online or off-campus are welcome to apply for on-campus accommodation.
Choosing a college package
To determine the costs associated with living on campus, you will need to select a college, room option, and contract term.
Your contract term will depend on several factors, including:
- your area of study (some courses start and/or finish later in the year than others),
- whether you're a new, returning student or an international student,
- whether you plan to stay on campus during the trimester holidays.
If you need help, our Future Student advisers are available Monday to Friday via live chat, Free Call 1800 818 865 or via AskUNE .
All of our residential accommodation contracts include furnished accommodation, as well as:
- Unlimited internet (NBN)
- Cleaning of common areas
- Kitchen facilities - both catered and self-catered residents have access to kitchens
- Academic and personal support services
- Social events.