Choosing a college package that is right for you
All UNE students whether studying full-time, part-time, online or off-campus are welcome to apply for on-campus accommodation.
The right contract for you will depend on several factors, including length of contract and your catering preferences.
You can browse the different options by college or by contract length.
There are also tailored options to suit:
• Joint Medical Program (specifically designed for semesters, not trimesters)
• Degrees with compulsory placement periods away from Armidale. Education, Nursing and Social Work students can opt for the Pay as you Stay contract to avoid paying for accommodation whilst on placement.
All of our residential accommodation contracts include furnished accommodation, plus:
• Unlimited internet (NBN)
• Cleaning of common areas
• Kitchen facilities - both catered and self-catered residents have access to kitchens
• Academic and personal support services
• Social, sporting and cultural events
• Free SportUNE membership for all Duval, Mary White and Robb College residents until December 2023